Security Analyzer 3.7 is Now Available!
We are please to announce the Security Analyzer 3.7 is now available. This new version of security Analyzer has the following new features:
* Multiple Configuration File Support - Security Analyzer now supports the use of multiple configuration files for a single Management Server.
* Agent Grouping - Agents can now be organized into groups with each group being assigned a different configuration file.
* Agent & Event Grooming - Agents and events are now automatically groomed out of the database according to user defined retention periods.
* Event Tags - Events can now be tagged with keywords that can be used for grouping and filtering in the dashboard.
* Install Scripts - The Security Analyzer Agent and Management Server can now be installed using unattended install scripts.
* Auto Upgrades - A new user configurable option was added that specifies whether or not an agent should be automatically upgraded after a Management Service upgrade.
Register for a free demo to learn more about Security Analyzer.